The 2016 Shared Value Forum generated significant discussion about shared value across the media, particularly around culture for change and some of new examples of shared value in practices. Read the coverage via the links below.
- Ticky Fullerton interviews our Chair Peter Yates AM on ABC News The Business
- Editor of AFR BOSS Joanne Gray writes Business has the power to drive social change and make profit using shared value
- The Australian Financial Review writes in the leadership section Behavioural economics key to profits, says Adrian Gore of insurer Discovery
- Shared Value Growing in Popularity – Ramana James from IAG, and our Executive Director Helen Steel talk to The Fifth Estate
- Shared value: who will bring the leadership required? writes The Mandarin on the role of government
- ProBono Australia talks to our Executive Director Helen Steel on shared value as key to NFP sustainability
- Victoria Thieberger writes in The Australian and Business Spectator The Business of Solving Society’s Problems
- Marketing Magazine interviews Mark Kramer on the past, present and future of shared value
- Shared value gives new options for socio-economic development says Cassian Drew from Palladium on The Mandarin
- IAG’s Ramana James on why he’s excited about resilience and shared vale on The Fifth Estate
- The Mandarin writes how behavioural economics can nudge citizens to a healthier lifestyle featuring Discovery’s Vitality program presented at the 2016 Shared Value Forum
- Laura Reed from Spark Startegy shares Reflections on Shared Value in Australia Today on ProBono Australia
For more shared value media coverage, see the Shared Value Project website.